Tuesday, February 10, 2009

March 2008 5th picture from the end... and other things.


Did I do this right? Do I just sign up and post the 5th picture from the end of March 2008?

Well, here it is. Jonah was 1 day old and getting his first bath in the hospital. Poor baby, so exposed, wet, and soapy. I was so glad to have him clean and fresh though. There is no need for a baby to smell like the womb forever.


Oh how I wish I could improve my blogging! Every time I have tried to post in the last 2 weeks, something happens, and I can't even blame my little sweet potato for all the interruptions. Oh well. I would love to read all y'all's blogs too... such interesting lives. Well, here is some of whats been up:


Jonah has been crawling!








We have exposed electrical wires in our master bath (its not as bad as it looks).




I created a cool candle thingy.

Jonah went sledding.

I finished Jonah's curtains.

Jonah got cuter! Look at those legs!

1 comment:

MICHELLE said...

We have the same sled in red..Any way, we could get the kiddos on it at the same time and have Amanda come over for photos? Could be REALLY cute!